Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pippa's booty starts a new cosmetic surgery trend



Today, ABC's Good Morning America reported that Pippa Middleton is the inspiration behind a new trend of cosmetic surgery, called the "Pippa butt lift."  This "trend" has apparently trickled down to the mainstream, meaning that regular women will want to get rounder rears with plastic surgery. 

Did I miss something, here? 

Last I checked, shapely derrieres have always been in demand, and the sister-in-law of Britain's apparent future king is hardly responsible for that. One could take a gander at the likes of J. Lo and Beyonce to see that curvy "donks"  have long been celebrated. 

And in extreme cases, women have been known to invest in posterior implants to make their booties larger - video vixens and Nicki Minaj are evidence of that.

Having inherited a flat-backside, I'd be lying if I said that a curvier butt wouldn't be on my wish list. But going under the knife for it seems excessive. 

I'll stick to my squats, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...