Friday, February 7, 2014

Talbots, the Remix

You may have noticed that I wear a lot of Talbots, especially on air for WWAY. Whenever I tell someone what I'm wearing, I get the same response: "You got THAT from Talbots? I didn't know they carried things like that!"

I get it.

For a long time, the brand catered to a mature crowd. But over the last five years, there's been an apparent shift with the designs. Sure, there are still classics in stock for the longstanding client who's shopped at Talbots for years. But there's a little something in there for the trendier shopper, as well.

Regardless, I often tell clients, it's not always where you get your clothes but how you wear them!

With that said, I partnered with the Talbots on Oleander Drive in Wilmington and Will Page Photography and Silverceiling Makeup to do a fun look book to showcase a few styling tricks to spice up the same ol', same ol'. Some of the looks are still classic Talbots, but with the right accessories and attitude, anyone can rock the looks.

Here are a few shots from the shoot.

Model Casey Croom rocks out with a python print purse, printed pants and these funky boots 
Model Kimberly Baker is fit to be tied with this double-belted fit-n-flare dress.

This simple suit is belted for cinched waist and paired with a must-have python bag. 


To see more, visit Will Page Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...