Monday, March 3, 2014

Teaming Up With Project WIGU!

Do you remember what you wanted to be when you grew up? I did.

I wanted to be an entertainer, an actress, a pop star and anything else that would give me a chance to put my face in front of the camera. I would have never have thought that I would end up behind the scenes instead.

I was able to revisit my childhood dream of being the next Beyonce as a part of Project WIGU (When I Grow Up) photo series created by Katherine Clark Photography. Check out more WIGU participants at http://projectwigu.tumblr.com/

And don't forget to follow the project!
instagram: projectWIGU
twitter: @projectWIGU

Photo taken by Katherine Clark Photography
THE LOOKS
The dress on the left was provided by Camille's Closet. The outfit on the right was from my personal closet. And that cool chain link necklace is a Tizzy Necklace, which you can buy at Tickled Pink in Wilmington, NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...