Monday, December 30, 2013

Style Stop: Last-Minute NYE Looks

On this week's installment of "Style Stop" on WWAY's "Good Morning Carolina," we discussed some last-minute looks for New Year's Eve. If you waited until today to get your outfit together, here are some ways to upgrade your look from casual to party chic!




Shop the Look




Lydia
Everyone on set wanted to steal this gorgeous ark & co dress! I absolutely LOVED the bow detailing on the back! The dress, along with the stunning statement necklace and fur shrug (shown in the video), were all from Lula Balou in Wilmington.

Tal
I'm really huge on mixing patterns so it was fun to do this with Tal. The windowpane Peter Millar sport coat and flower-print tie played well with the striped Eton shirt and brown color-trimmed pocket square. With the exception of Tal's dark-wash denim, all of these awesome pieces are from Gentleman's Corner in Wilmington. 

Myself
I kept my look casual but fun with a Jewel-Collar Denim Shirt, Bead Dot Sweater and dark-wash jeans, all from Talbots at Oleander Drive in Wilmington.
From left to right: WWAY "Good Morning Carolina" anchor Randy Aldridge, model Lydia Chandler, myself, model Tal Moss and GMC anchor Ashley Jacobs!
Would you like some more last-minute style tips? Contact me for more information on my services!

1 comment:

  1. I love the segment on WWAY today! I also liked the pattern on patterned look you featured. Great job! Proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...